" Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts...Patrick Moynihan.
• Why are married people happier than singles?
• What are the three hardest words to say?
• What should our focus be for improved schools?
With their own blend of captivating storytelling and unconventional analysis, the authors take us inside their thought process and teach us all to think a bit more productively, more creatively, more rationally-to think, that is, like a Freak.
• Learn to persuade those who don't want to be persuaded.
• Lean the upside of quitting...
• And more...
[Customer Review - View other Customer Reviews HERE]
Think Like a Freak: The Authors of Freakonomics Offer to Retrain Your Brain by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
Here at Bay Books, one thing we are known for and enjoy doing is having all our staff hand write reviews of books they have recently read.